Grow your game. Grow our sport.
ITF World Tennis Number is for:
- Tennis club members who play a couple of times a week
- Park players who get on court a few times every summer
- Kids and adults who are just starting out
- Seasoned pros playing ITF circuit tournaments.
Even if you haven’t played in years, your ITF World Tennis Number will make it easy to get back on court with players of a similar standard.
How does it work?
Your Number will be between 40-1
- Beginners start at 40
- Pro players will be closer to 1
How often will my Number change?
Our algorithm will calculate your Number on a weekly basis. Getting out on court is the key to seeing yours change.
The ITF World Tennis Number will give you:
- A Number for singles, and a Number for doubles
- A single global scale for everyone, regardless of age, gender or ability
- Personalised Game zONe to help identify players of a similar skill level to yours
- Online, searchable community giving you access to suitable opponents wherever you are in the world
- Access to statistics to track and improve your game, including head-to-head comparisons with other players and their win/loss ratios
- The ability to build a favourite list of players at your school, club, or amongst friends that you’d like to play in future
What happens next?
We want more players of all ages, genders and abilities to enjoy more meaningful tennis experiences, more often.
Through ITF World Tennis Number, we’re creating the largest online community of players and we want you to be a part of it.
You will be invited to register by your national association. #GameOn
Sign up for newsletter
Receive the latest news and be the first to know when ITF World Tennis Number becomes available to you